- Fundraiser packets are due TODAY. If turning them in after today, please add a postage stamp to each of your five envelopes before turning them in.
- Pay-to-participate fees are now PAST DUE. Many families still need to take care of these. Please do so before spring break or you will risk being unable to compete in our meet after break.
- Team dinner is at G-AMS Thursday evening at 7pm. We are watching a movie afterward, so we will be done around 9:30-10:00.
- Spring break practices on April 4, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are at the track at 9am (runners) and noon (throwers).
- A second round of shirt sales is available if you missed out the first time. Order online.
With no wind in the forecast, it's looking like today might be our nicest day yet! As we enjoy the sunshine, there are a few items that need the attention of our athletes and parents:
I am in my 11th year coaching high school sports, and my second coaching cross country.