The KVA Championship is currently scheduled for Tuesday, October 14 at G-AMS. If the meet happens as planned, information can be found on the KVA Championship Meet Sheet. However, please be prepared for changes based on the weather forecast. The league ADs are currently discussing back-up plans in the event of inclement weather and/or the potentially poor trail conditions that may still exist after storms have passed. These options may include postponing the meet (potentially Wednesday), or holding the meet elsewhere. I will of course keep you posted!
I am in my 11th year coaching high school sports, and my second coaching cross country.