- The meet that was originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 25 has been rescheduled (weather-permitting) for Thursday, March 27. More info on the meet, transportation, the lineup, etc, will be given at practice during the week.
- With no meet Tuesday, the throwers will now practice in the primary gym on Tuesday (3/25) from 3:30-5:30.
- If the meet Thursday does not actually happen, high jumpers and long jumpers will have a practice in the primary gym on Thursday (3/27) from 5-7pm.
- We are pleased to announce that Sierra B, Bethy, Robert and Ryan have been elected as this year's team captains.
- Please see Coach Hocker by Monday if you would like assistance purchasing running shoes.
- Pole Vaulters, talk to Coach Hocker if you're interested in an indoor vaulting opportunity while we wait for the snow to melt.
- Don't forget to ORDER YOUR SHIRTS by Sunday, 3/23 at 11:59pm.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It would be wise for all athletes to do some light exercise one day this weekend--ride a bike, go on an easy jog, swim, play basketball...just don't sit around for 70 straight hours!