2) Speaking of that meet, if the weather forecast is correct, it may have to be rescheduled. If the meet is cancelled (and they make the decision before we leave for the meet), we will still have practice. This will be mandatory for the high school team and optional for middle school runners.
3) If the meet is cancelled, it will most likely be made-up the following day (Thursday, 9/11).
4) If the meet runs on Wednesday as scheduled, we are practicing on Thursday at the track. Mrs. Johnson and I can transport all MS athletes from school to the meet--no need to reserve a spot in our cars.